Just in case you wanted to read the whole thing in chronological order. Obviously, it hasn’t been written in order, so hear and there details will slip (and there’s an egregious mistake in Chapter Four, where I have Amy realising about the text message screw-up much later than she did in canon… but I think it still rings true emotionally). Sometimes the stories overlap in time, but I’ve tried to stick with what I think is the most sensible reading order.
I will try to keep this updated with new chapters, as and when I write them.
11. Chapter Ten: Comrades in Arms
12. Chapter Eight: Amish Prom
13. Chapter Eleven: Nightcap?
14. Chapter Three: Three Times (though technically, this is a “What If?” and so doesn’t fall within the timeline)
15. Chapter Twenty: Ignorance is Bliss
16. Chapter Twelve: Love’s Opposite
17. Chapter Four: The Girl Who Came in From the Cold
18. Chapter Fifteen: And Then There Was One